Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy is to inform you how this website manages Personal Data (as defined below) which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the Act”). This policy will apply to the personal data you provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. Please take a moment to read this Data Protection Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your personal data. DO NOT provide any personal data to us unless you accept this policy.
Updates on Data Protection Policy
As part of our efforts to ensure that we responsibly manage, protect and process your Personal Data, we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes from time to time so as to ensure that this policy is consistent with our future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on this website. You are encouraged to check back regularly to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies in relation to Personal Data Protection.
In this Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your personal particulars e.g., name, date of birth, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
Collection of Personal Data
We usually collect Personal Data directly from you. This may be done in person when you meet our staff or representatives, or over the phone, by email or through websites we operate. Generally, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you submit any form, including but not limited to registration forms or other forms relating to the new property developments;
- when you interact with us, for example, via telephone calls, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails;
- when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our websites or use services on our websites;
- when you request that we contact you or request that you be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see the section below on cookies. We do not, at our website, automatically collect Personal Data unless you provide such information or login with your account credentials.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g., information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested, or delays in processing your applications.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- transacting with you and providing our products;
- responding to your queries, feedback and requests;
- verifying your identity;
- matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
If you have provided your Singapore telephone number(s) and have indicated that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional information via your Singapore telephone number(s) or where we are permitted to do so under the PDPA, then from time to time, we may contact you using such Singapore telephone number(s) (including via voice calls, text, fax or other means) with information about our products and services.
In relation to particular products or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
You have a choice to withdraw your consent for receiving marketing or promotional materials/communication. You may contact us using the contact details found on the website.
Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to 30 working days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this period of time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent for the receipt of marketing or promotional materials, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the products that you have requested from us.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may from time to time disclose your personal data to those personnel who have a need to know. We may also disclose or share your personal data with third parties. These third parties include:
- service providers which provide products requested by you
- your representatives (such as mortgage bankers, lawyers, executor, administrator or trustee)
- court order or a subpoena when required to do so by law,
- law enforcement agency, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (whether intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property.
When you interact with us on our websites, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser. We may employ cookies in order for our server to recognize a return visitor as a unique user including, without limitation, monitoring information relating to how a visitor arrives at the website, what kind of browser a visitor is on, what operating system a visitor is using, a visitor’s IP address, and a visitor’s click stream information and time stamp (for example, which pages they have viewed, the time the pages were accessed and the time spent per web page).
Cookies are small text files stored in your computing or other electronic devices which allow us to remember you. The cookies placed by our server are readable only by us, and cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on an electronic device. All web-browsers offer the option to refuse any cookie, and if you refuse our cookie then we do not gather any information on that visitor.
Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our website.
Feedback and Suggestions
- have any questions, feedback, comments or suggestions to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy; or
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records; you can contact us at our provided contact form or email address on our website.
This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.